Excellent opportunity to join an industry leading organization as an Assistant Controller. The ideal candidate will enjoy leading a team in a collaborative environment.
- Oversee the accounting team. Recruit, develop and maintain a cohesive department.
- Coordinate month end close with the business unit controller managers.
- Partner with internal and external auditors. Provide documentation and respond to requests to ensure audits are performed in a timely manner.
- Prepare and present key financial statements, balance sheets, and analysis of financial performance variances.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience
- Large ERP system experience
- Strong Excel skills
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com