Excellent opportunity to join an established organization as an Assistant Controller. Great work environment.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall accounting duties of the organization.
- Ensure the company is in compliance with specific regulatory requirements and US GAAP. Assist external auditors and provide documentation to ensure audit is conducted on a timely and accurate basis.
- Provide meaningful analysis of key financial statements. Utilize financial and industry knowledge as well as historical performance to identify variances.
- Drive efficient processes and procedures. Identify areas for improvement and implement streamlined policies.
- Oversee accounting staff to ensure duties are being performed efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 10 years previous experience
- Public Accounting experience required; big 4 background greatly desired
- CPA required
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong Excel knowledge
- SAP and Hyperion experience
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – firstname.lastname@example.org