Family-owned conglomerate with diverse portfolio is seeking an Adaptive Planning Financial Analyst. Great opportunity for growth and a hybrid work schedule.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of Workday Adaptive Planning (formerly Adaptive Insights) to provide guidance for the FP&A team.
- Oversee the development of key Workday reports, dashboards and calculated fields tailored to the needs of the FP&A team.
- Partner with leaders across the organization to design and implement use of Adaptive Planning for quarter and annual planning.
- Become Workday Adaptive Planning subject matter expert to provide technical support and guidance across the organization.
- Champion best processes and policies. Identify and implement improved practices.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 Years Adaptive Financial Analysis experience
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Adaptive
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– firstname.lastname@example.org