One of the fastest growing security/SAAS companies in the world, headquartered in Midtown Atlanta, is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their team. Excellent opportunity for a hands on manager who enjoys being involved in the day to day operations.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the overall accounting functions including month end close, AR/AP, audit readiness and other key accounting duties.
- Support senior management to ensure the organization is operating in accordance with all local and national tax standards.
- Implement a detailed compliance calendar for use throughout the organization. Ensure organization is in compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Provide technical accounting guidance and advice on complex accounting issues that may arise.
- Establish relationships with external auditors. Provide assistance and information to ensure all audits are handled in a timely manner.
- Champion best processes and procedures. Identify weaknesses and implement streamlined best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 8-10 years accounting or finance experience with 3 plus years in a management role.
- 606 experience/SAAS environment experience a plus
- Strong MS Excel, Outlook, ERP system experience
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– email@example.com