Excellent opportunity to join a well-established, acquisitive organization as the Director of SEC Reporting & SOX Controls.
- Responsible for the SEC periodic reporting and filing process. Ensure all forms are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Collaborate with HR and Legal departments with filing of the Proxy.
- Lead preparation of SEC Filings for all significant acquisitions.
- Maintain all internal control policies and procedures. Provide clear communication and direction to the organization to ensure adherence.
- Coordinate with HR to prepare journal entries for compensation plans.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance; MBA preferred
- CPA required
- 10+ years previous accounting experience with 5+ years of SEC reporting experience
- Advanced MS Office
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and SOX 404
- Essbase or other query and reporting tools desired
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry– email@example.com