Growing start-up organization looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. Exciting chance to help build the company in a fun, collaborative environment. Hybrid work schedule.
- Responsible for the full cycle accounting process including AR, AP and general ledger work.
- Produce key financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to prepare investor and lender financial reporting packages.
- Partner with controller and management to help build a successful finance and accounting team. Help identify best policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 3-5 Years real estate accounting experience required; single family housing preferred
- Strong MS Office experience
Please email resume to Suzy Schilling– email@example.com